The Color Blind Check App offers some unique features. It is fast, easy to handle and even made for young children.
Watch this short video to see how easy you can learn more about your color vision abilities with Color Blind Check.
If you want to try this simple new color vision deficiency test, don’t wait and download it right now.
Get in Touch
Feedback is always very welcome and if you have any questions concerning the app, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Testing color vision deficiency in two to four minutes.
- Quick CBC for testing color blindness in 30 to 60 seconds.
- Simple to handle, no special instructions needed.
- Pause, restart whenever needed during testing.
- Cancel/stop during running test.
- Measuring type and severity of color vision deficiency.
- Statistics of how many tests have been taken.
- Direct link to most recent Color Blind Check result.
- Direct link to highest Color Blind Check score.
- Left-hand mode for easy testing.
- Testing in portrait or landscape mode possible.
Disclaimer: Color Blind Check is not yet scientifically validated. As we collect more and more result scores, we will try to validate it against other well-known color blindness tests. The first results look very promising and there is still room for improvement for this test as well. If you want to get a detailed check of your color vision please visit your local eye specialist.
Color Blind Check in Action
Download Color Blind Check
Color Blind Check available on Android App Store.
Color Blind Check on Google Play Store
If you want to try this simple new color vision deficiency test, don't wait and download it right now.
Color Blind Check gives you the opportunity to have a handy color blindness test right in your pocket, always ready to use and ready to show to others. Let your family try it out, do it as many times as you want and try to reach a personal high score each time you test yourself.
Download Color Blind Check for free from the Google Play Store. At the moment this new color blindness test is only available for Android. If the results look promising, future releases might also support other operating systems.